Summer is on its way! Between traveling and being outdoors, combined with the intensity of the sun’s UV rays, it is really important that you protect your skin. It’s also important to look for ingredients to help keep that nice, even glow!
1) Zinc Oxide – This ingredient may sound a little scientific, but this soft mineral actually acts as a mineralized sunscreen, which as you know, is important for protecting your skin against the sun’s damaging UV rays. Applying a moisturizer that features this element, such as Biolight™ Brightening Daytime Protection Cream, will help protect your skin from the sun. Plus, this cream contains clinically proven peptides that help to rapidly reduce any existing uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation from the sun – treat & prevent!
2) Hexapeptide-2 – Peptides are powerful skincare ingredients! When choosing a serum look for one to help brighten your skin like the Biolight™ Brightening Skin Correct Serum that has the active ingredient Hexapeptide-2. This peptide is fast-acting, has skin-lightening properties, and is able to decrease melanin production, which means targeting hyperpigmentation before it starts!
3) Watermelon Extract – There is nothing like eating juicy watermelon in the summer time, but did you know the extract of this refreshing fruit can benefit your skin? Watermelon Extract can actually protect your skin from damage caused by UV-light induced free radicals. As an added benefit, Watermelon Extract delivers natural vitamins, carbohydrates and amino acids to your skin!
4) Bellis Daisy – Daisy Flowers are not only beautiful to look at, but they help to bring beauty to your skin! Bellis Daisy is known for being a skin brightening agent that helps to reduce melanin activity, provide even pigmentation for your skin, and help make existing age spots less visible.
5) Aloe Vera - We’re all guilty of forgetting to put on sunscreen and underestimating the power of the sun’s UV Rays from time to time. Luckily mother nature has given us Aloe Vera to help sooth and heal our skin if it burns! If you find yourself resembling a lobster, apply Hydra Soleil® Deep Relief Tea Gel with Aloe Vera to nourish and hydrate your skin. Plus, the Hyaluronic Acid in this gel will help heal your sun-abused skin!
What do you do to keep your skin glowing? Tell us in the comments below!
*This blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Always seek the advice of your doctor or health provider with any questions or concerns you may have about a medical condition.