1. RapideX exfoliation utilizes MHA--Marine Hydroxy Acid. The principle ingredient is Codiavelene, an active element from the seaweed Codium tomentosum to gently loosen dead skin cells.
2. The soft, oversized cotton swab and unique, medically inspired unidose application system ensure the product's purity, ease-of-use and efficacy every time.
3. Multi-fruit extracts form the core of the gentle exfoliating system in Rapidex, utilizing mild glycolic acids derived from strawberry, kiwi and apple combined with lactic acid, a gentle AHA derived from milk. These are buffered by natural anti-inflammatory ingredients such as chamomile and green tea, providing a controlled, gentle, yet effective at-home peel.
4. Four different potent seaweed extracts, including Laminaria digitata, Ascophyllum nodosum, Corallina officianalis and Codium tomentosum, hydrate and nourish the skin, are anti-inflammatory and provide powerful anti-oxidant protection... naturally.
5. Want a closer, better shave? Rapidex helps to smooth the skin and soften the beard!.
6. The unique swab applicator makes Rapidex ideal to spot-treat hyperpigmentation anywhere... including the back of the hands, neck and décolleté.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Lactic Acid, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide
While Repêchage is committed to ensuring that the content on this website is accurate, all ingredient lists are subject to change from time to time. As such, we cannot and do not guarantee that these lists are free of errors, current or complete. Please refer to your product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Laminaria Digitata Extract & Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract (Seaweeds)
Corallina Officinalis Extract
Codium Tomentosum Extract
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract