Hydra Medic® for Problem Skin
The Hydra Medic® Facial with Desincrustation Mask cleanses pores, purifies and controls existing breakouts while helping to prevent new ones from forming. It also helps reduce oil from overly active sebaceous glands, while maintaining skin moisture balance. Our exclusive Desincrustation Mask – the first of it’s kind – preps the skin for extractions, softening comedones and the solidified sebaceous material around the edges of the pore, making extractions easier to manage and minimizing skin trauma. Porprhyridium Micro-alga, a red, unicellular seaweed that’s high in essential fatty acids as well as Vitamins B and C is used in combination with Zinc as sebum regulating, moisturizing and protection for problem skin. Salicylic Acid further improves the appearance and condition of the skin, while our anti-oxidant tea blend soothes and calms. Leaves skin noticeably healthier, smoother and clearer. Clinically proven safe.
- Cleanse: Soap-free formula deep cleanses without causing dryness. Anti-oxidant
synergistic tea blend soothes inflamed skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Targeted Care: A special serum is applied to all affected areas using an effleurage massage and steam to prep skin for extractions.
- Desincrustation Mask: Our Desincrustation Mask is applied to the face and neck, followed by a careful extraction process.
- Tones: Salicylic acid helps control excess oil and unclog pores. Synergistic tea blend and powerful anti-oxidant forumla soothes and calms the skin.
- Mud Mask: This mask applied evenly to the face. It deep pore cleanses and the mineral-rich sea mud & ichtammol absorbs oil without drying out the skin. It also helps prevent future breakouts.
- Calming Mask: Containing both Buttermilk and a calming synergistic Tea Blend. This mask is both cooling and soothing.
- Hydration: Porphyridium Complex (micro alga) helps control excess oil and shine while reducing dryness and flakiness. Synergistic tea blend helps to soothe and calm irritated skin. Zinc Oxide provides daily protection, while matting the skin and reducing redness.