Cosmetic Package Designer Apply hereResponsibilities:
Must have skills:
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Secaucus, NJ) Apply here
Repêchage is a premiere professional skin care company with products based on the wonders of seaweed and the best natural botanicals the earth has to offer. We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company.
The ideal candidate will be upbeat, an excellent communicator and a motivated professional who gets inspired by the idea of commission checks.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Skin Care Sales Specialist (Nationwide) Apply here
Qualifications / Experience
Excellent Verbal, Communication and Presentation Skills
Energetic and positive attitude
Willing to do overnight travel and have access to reliable transportation for driving to appointments and meetings
Training and Sales Experience
Esthetics license and spa sales experience preferred
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
Must be able to penetrate our targeted market and substantially increase sales activity
Prospect and open new accounts among top salon and spas in the territory
Develop long-term business relationships with existing accounts
Keep client profile records updated on a regular basis to ensure accuracy
Strong negotiation and selling skills are critical
Follow up to all inquiries, purchase orders and education requests
Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to management on sales activity
Junior Chemist (Secaucus NJ) Apply here
The Junior Chemist will be responsible for developing new formulas relating to cosmetics.
• Working under a Senior Chemist.
• Track projects of low – medium complexity and fast track development timing.
• Adjust physical properties of the formulas such as viscosity or modify preservative systems.
• Bench Chemist for cosmetic and beauty products.
• Compose ingredient listings for cosmetic and beauty products.
• Write batching procedures utilizing an understanding of manufacturing equipment and parameters under GMP.
Must have skills:
• Strong analytical skills
• Critical thinking
• A bachelor's degree in science, chemistry or a related field
• 1 – 2 years of experience