The most important investment in your esthetics career is advanced education to enhance skills to develop professionally. These educational webinars provide immersive sessions in the latest innovations, techniques, protocols and ingredients in esthetics as well as proven methods to increase business.
The 2021 Webinars will provide 90 minutes of intense educational content, and provide all the features that have drawn over 12,000 people to participate in the past year, including live demonstration and an interactive Q&A.
Each webinar hosted by Repêchage will be available individually for $15.00.
This special, two-hour webinar will provide extensive information on how to provide proper treatment and consult on proper lifestyle choices for oncology clients, including:
– Information on how to deal with anxiety, stress, and physical changes taking place in the client
– How adding ‘rituals’ to every spa service helps lower stress by affecting the sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous systems.
– How to recognize Post-Trauma Stress Disorder (PTSD) symptoms in the oncology client in the spa setting and adapt treatment and protocols
– How to perform proper facial treatments to restore and maintain the body’s essential first line of defense, the skin.
– The importance of proper sanitation, set up, approaches and skin analysis for the oncology client
– Essential information on utilizing proper ingredients for the sensitized client
– Proper massage techniques for stress reduction and relaxation
– Instructing on deep breathing, music and ambiance for the oncology patient in the spa or salon
– Live demonstrations
– Interaction with cancer survivors to share their stories and talk about the benefits of oncology esthetic treatments to augment medical treatments to enhance lifestyle and decrease stress
– 45-minute presentation by Morag Currin followed by 45-minute presentation and demonstration with Lydia Sarfati and 30-minute Q & A
– Upon completion of 15 question test, registrants will receive a certificate of participation
Q&A session after the presentation.
This interactive webinar is scheduled for Wednesday October 20th, 2021 at 12pm Eastern. It includes a test and you will receive a downloadable certificate for this course along with the CE form to submit to your state board. Upon purchase, you will automatically be registered for the webinar and your spot is locked in. Make sure to schedule it on your calendar. You will receive an email from ZOOM that includes the link to the webinar and the password. You will also receive an additional email reminder from ZOOM 1 hour before the webinar begins.
The first 100 registrants will receive a FREE Repêchage® Vita Cura® B3 Lifting Mask PLUS 2 more exclusive samples upon completion of this Master Class.
Antiaging treatments are for everyone, and every spa and salon menu should include many options depending on age, time and skin concern. In this webinar, you will learn:
- The most cutting-edge treatments utilizing bio-advanced ingredients such as sustainably-harvested seaweed and peptides
- Ground-breaking treatments such as the Repêchage® Vita Cura® Five Phase Firming Facial, and the Vita Cura® B3 Lifting Facial using the clinically proven Vita Cura® Gold Collection
- Learn how to super charge your treatments with devices such as the LED Radio Frequency and EMS Skin Tightening Machine and the Ultrasonic Skin Spatula to stimulate and exfoliate the skin surface
- 30 minute presentation and 60 minute demonstration with Repêchage Founder and CEO Lydia Sarfati
- Upon completion of 10 question test, registrants will receive a certificate of participation
90 minutes with Live Demonstration and Q & A
Join Repêchage® CEO and Founder Lydia Sarfati and special guest speakers Repêchage® Co-President Shiri Sarfati, and International Repêchage® distributors Vanessa de Mello of the Esthetic Institute in Calgary, Canada, and Grete Transtok, Estonia for our VIRTUAL POWER LUNCH to celebrate the season and to provide you with all the information you need to boost sales and revenue in the New Year.
Upon completion of Power Lunch, 3 attendees will win a FREE copy of Lydia Sarfati’s book, SUCCESS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: HOW TO SUCCEED IN THE SKIN CARE BUSINESS, called the “The definitive handbook for spa professionals” by Deborah Carver, Founder, DaySpa Magazine.
This webinar includes:
- Proven best business practices and all the trends that salons and spas should implement for better business in 2022
- Learn how to use social media to boost your business
- Techniques for proper consultation, skin analysis and recommendation.
- Do's and don'ts of client communication when retailing at the spa
- Tips to help grow your business with seasonal promotions and product merchandizing
90 minutes with Q & A
May 2-4, 2022
The 2022 ISPA Conference will be from May 2-4, 2022. Registration for this event will open on September 15. Be sure to mark your calendars as this will be a spa industry gathering you won’t want to miss.
Location: Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada