Skin Care Expert Lydia Sarfati recommends you use cocoa powder, the main ingredient in chocolate, in your skin care routine. Here are the skin benefits of this natural skin care ingredient:
- It's super nourishing! Cocoa powder contains flavonoids and minerals such as magnesium, copper, potassium, and calcium that nourish skin.
- Besides smelling delicious, increasing your exposure to flavonoids can help keep skin supple by improving the skin’s texture and elasticity.
- Want your skin to look glowing? You can credit the use of cocoa with increased hydration and improves the complexion.
- If you experience dry skin, especially during the colder months, cocoa powder can be just what your skin needs to feel smooth and soft again.
- By giving your skin proper moisture from cocoa powder, this can help lessen the appearance of any fine lines or wrinkles.
World renowned skin care expert Lydia Sarfati has created professional facial treatments for skin care professionals around the world and is now giving you a chance to experience professional beauty at-home.
“I created our FUSION™ Chocofina Moisturizing Mask, made with organic cocoa powder, for those who may not have time to head to the spa for a facial treatment, but deserve to experience a facial at-home!"
"With this creamy mask that combines organic cocoa and a bevy of other ingredients, including coconut oil, seaweed, kaolin clay, aloe, rosewater and hyaluronic acid, you can get a professional spa treatment at-home so your skin is left moisturized, feeling velvety soft and refreshed!”
Sarfati is known for her professional facial treatments, developing the world-famous Four Layer Facial®, deemed “facial of the century” by Cosmopolitan UK, but if you can’t get to one of her many spa resorts, the FUSION™ Chocofina Moisturizing Mask is a way to achieve professional skin care results. Each face mask is $29 and comes with a FREE chic, reusable canvas and faux leather cosmetic bag!
Why is using a face mask so important? “One of the biggest skin care mistakes I see people making is not using face masks at-home,” she says. “Face masks help hydrate the skin, improve the appearance of pores, and can help give you younger looking skin. They are powerful skin care tools for anyone looking for a deep cleanse while locking in moisture and nutrients.”
How often should you use a face mask? “I recommend you use a face mask two times a week. When one begins masking regularly, the changes become visible to everyone. Don’t be surprised when people start coming to you for skin care advice and ask how your skin became so radiant!”
For Sarfati, as a world-renowned skin care industry leader and master esthetician, she is committed to developing only the best skin care treatments possible. With 40 years of experience in professional skin care, Sarfati develops made in the USA skin care products that combine the best ingredients from earth and sea.
And with Sarfati, developing skin care is like cooking for her family. “I love cooking amazing meals for my family and just as with cooking, when it comes to developing products, only the best ingredients will do!”