In spring, your skin can be going through all sorts of issues as changeable as the weather. The problem is, sometimes you really don’t know what to do about it. You may think there’s no solution, but what you really need is to see an esthetician. When your skin is at its worst, estheticians are there to bring you to your best! In this article we’re going to go over the 7 signs you need to visit an esthetician and book a facial.
- Breakouts – Perhaps the number one reason we all first start to seriously look at skin care, the dreaded BREAKOUT! Don’t try to take matters into your own hands and attempt to pop your pimples. In fact, this can make your situation much worse! Trust an esthetician who is trained to perform proper extractions. He/she will also make product recommendations to help you get on track to clear skin.
- Puffy face misfortunes – Does your morning puffiness now stay to afternoon and evening? The worst! Time to see an esthetician, who will help get your face back in shape. Then, turn to at-home face mask or sheet mask to help your skin look firm and supple in between visits. They’re quick, easy to use and usually loaded with beneficial ingredients!
- Raccoon eyes – Another morning mishap that we could really do without. If you’ve had a rough night’s sleep or allergies are getting the best of you, address the problem and set aside some time for yourself to and find a spa near you. In between spa bookings, or if the esthetician is unable to see you right when you need them, then grab some refreshing eye pads! Specifically, ones that contain ingredients meant to brighten the appearance of the eye area.
- Sensitivity sorrows – Do you make everyone see red when you walk in the room? With your sensitive skin of course! This common skin issue is easily addressed by an esthetician. In addition to a regular regimen of a skin care for sensitive skin, find a spa that offers seaweed facials. They are great for rehydrating the skin and Repêchage spas will also be able to offer you a Red-Out® Facial which contains silver and seaweed, to help reduce the appearance of redness!
- Your day needs brightening – Dull skin is fixable with a great facial! Rejuvenate and brighten your skin's appearance with a Biolight™ Luminex Mask, designed to exfoliate and help renew the appearance of tired, lackluster skin with Glycolic Acid, Fruit Acids and Laminaria Digitata seaweed. This brand new quick, effective treatment can be found at select spas that carry Repêchage.
- Flaky, chalky skin – Coming out of the winter, many of us are still dealing with itching, flaky skin. If you find that the snowfall from your skin hasn’t stopped, you may need a visit to a skin care professional. The perfect solution for post-winter-skin woes is a Seaweed Facial! Seaweed is known to help brighten, hydrate, moisturize and more! Let a skin care professional help you choose the right type of Seaweed Facial.
- All of the above – You just want a total solution, a facial that tops all others and will rebalance the appearance of your skin to its best state. It’s not like you’re asking for the Facial of the Century… but what if you were? Enter the Repêchage® Four Layer Facial®. It has been described by Cosmopolitan UK as the “Facial of the Century”. A world-class treatment that is in a category of its own, hailed by beauty editors from Vogue to Allure as the crème de la crème of facials, this facial will help tone, cleanse and firm the appearance of the skin dramatically through the power of seaweed. Find a spa that carries the Four Layer Facial®!
*This blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Always seek the advice of your doctor or health provider with any questions or concerns you may have about a medical condition.