Put the makeup aside and let your natural beauty unleash! Here are 5 tips to get your skin glowing (naturally) this spring!
1. Rise & Shine (or Glow) - Start off your day with a brightening cleanser. Remove dull impurities and facial residue, while also treating your skin with brightening actives by using our Biolight Brightening Cleanser. Clinically proven Daisy Extract will help reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone, while two select EcoCert Seaweeds combined with Willow Bark, Goto Kola and Licorice Extracts will work to enhance cell renewal and help to reveal a more luminous complexion. Bye, bye dulling residue and dry skin!
2. Shower Time - Hot showers can feel great, but you might want to cool down the temperature a bit, or at least finish off with a cool rinse, if you’re looking to keep your skin glowing. Ultra hot showers can lead to dry, dull, and patchy skin. Also make sure to use showering as a time to treat your entire body, and exfoliate dead those skin cells! Exfoliate your entire body with our Sea Spa Glow Natural Exfoliator with Dead Sea Salts for a full body glow!
3. Hydrate – Both inner and outer hydration is extremely important. “Water is the key in hydrating our bodies and flushing toxins out of our system. Especially if you like to enjoy a couple of cocktails here and there, or consume coffee regularly, make sure to follow up with water, ” says skin care expert and Repêchage CEO/Founder, Lydia Sarfati. Keep a bottle of water with you at all times. If your skin is feeling a little dehydrated and needs a quick moisture boost, spritz Algo Mist Hydrating Seaweed Facial Spray. Instant dewy skin.
4. Multi-Task – Another great way to glow is by using a super hydrating cream mask. Instead of treating your skin with mineral makeup, treat your skin to light reflecting, natural minerals with our Hydra Dew Illuminating Cream Mask. Especially if you have skin that tends to be dry, this is a great way to incorporate a mask in your skin care regime, hydrate your skin, and also bring about a smooth and dewy complexion. This can also double as a skin highlighter.
5. Twist it, shake it, move it, make it - As they say, if you feel good, you look good! Regular exercise releases endorphins, the “feel-good” hormone. Even if just getting a daily 30 minute walk in, perhaps before or after work, it will make a difference in how you look and feel. If you work in an office and are at your desk, get up from time to time, walk around, and get your body moving! Plus, it gets your blood circulating, helping to give you that healthy glow.
How do you achieve a mega-watt glow? Tell us in the comments below!
*This blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Always seek the advice of your doctor or health provider with any questions or concerns you may have about a medical condition.