This device provides a multitude of skin benefits utilizing five different modalities:
- LED light therapy. Each LED wavelength or color of light provides a unique benefit to the skin. LED treatments can minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, help reduce the appearance of dark spots and the visible appearance of sun damage and stretch marks, and reduce the appearance of redness and irritation from aggressive skin treatments as well as help improve the appearance of oily, problem skin.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS). This provides gentle electrical stimulation to the skin surface to help improve the appearance of skin elasticity, soften the appearance of wrinkles and leave skin looking smooth and healthy.
- Radio Frequency (RF). Radio frequency energy uses thermal energy to help stimulate the superficial skin layers and improve the appearance of firmness.
- Electroporation. This method helps to deliver important skin care ingredients directly into the surface layers of the skin, maximizing the effectiveness of skin care products.
- Mesoporation. A non-invasive technique which applies pulse currents to help the surface layer of the skin better absorb key ingredients.